Local bin manufacturer looking for new production workers for an immediate start!
Your new company
This Australian family owned waste equipment manufacturer has been operating for more than 30 years in the Gippsland region. Based in Hazelwood North VIC, with a branch in Heathwood QLD, this company offers a great position for the right people. Due to the increased demand of our bins, you are needed to join the team.
Your new role
This role would best suit someone who is a real team player. We are willing to train the right person. Your daily duties will include, but not limited to:
- Working within a Plastic Molding team to manufacture industrial waste metal bins.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be an Australian citizen or have a working visa and be living in Australia.
- We are not sponsoring.
- Good attendance record.
- Have strong adherence to OH&S.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently or part of a team as required.
- Be willing to learn and adapt.
- Some experience with metal fabrication and welding would be an advantage, but it is not mandatory.
- A current forklift licence would also be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Success in this role will see you working in a family-oriented business along with:
- Above award rates
- A full-time role
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in these roles, forward an updated copy of your CV
Or call 1300 797 543
Previous applicants need not applied