We are searching for a full-time Internal Sales Representative.
Your new company
For over 25 years, Easyquip have been helping Waste and Recycling companies meet their customer’s waste handling equipment needs. As a leading Australian bin manufacturer, Easyquip designs, manufactures, and delivers purpose-built waste handling equipment to fit a wide range of waste management demands. With factories in Morwell VIC and Brisbane QLD and an extensive freight network we deliver bins throughout the eastern states of Australia, and the Northern Territory.
Easyquip is a fun, fast-growing, innovative business. We lead by example in everything we do and take pride in our values – providing quality products & service, teamwork, loyalty, innovation, and safety. We are driven by our company culture, promise and mantra of “It Can Be Done”.
About your job:
We are seeking an experienced, talented, positive, bright & shining sales super star to:
- Monitor company communication channels and respond to inbound product enquires (phone, email, face to face) in a prompt, friendly and comprehensive manner.
- Foster strong supplier/ client relationships.
- Seek to understand each customers unique product requirements to ensure we provide state of the art, tailored solutions.
- Accurately maintain the CRM database to track progress and interactions with potential clients.
- Network with current clients to facilitate new opportunities.
- Accurately enter sales orders into MYOB Advanced and liaise with scheduling / production teams.
- Confirm and relay scheduled build times and any unexpected delays to Clients.
- Facilitate (alongside Marketing Manager) telephone and email sales campaigns.
- Preferably have achieved a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related subject; or
- Nationally recognised training in sales with experience; or
- 5+ years in a related field.
- Background in or understanding of industrial waste equipment and related market.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office suite and various CRM software.
- Desire to excel in your role with views to career progression within our Company
Further Important Information:
- This role is ONLY available to applicants who have the right to work in Australia. Those who do not have Australian work rights should not apply.
- Our workplace conducts random drug and alcohol testing.
- Further pre-employment screening requirements may apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.